If you are interested in a share please email us or download the agreement and return the signature portion with payment by May 1st.
Sign Up for a Weekly Vegetable Box Subscription
It is a box of fresh vegetables grown solely in Wallace county. You pay upfront so we have enough money to get the seeds in the ground at the right time. If you sign up for the program you will get the freshest produce possible while also supporting a local vegetable farm.
Whats in a box?
- Each week we will include between 8 and 12 different vegetables
- Lettuce every week ( or spinach early and late in the season)
- At least one variety of greens, sometimes more, but never the same greens twice in a row
- We will try to include 2 root vegetables every week and carrots as often as possible
- We will try and have fruit vegetables as early as possible in the season ( tomatoes, peppers, melons, eggplant, ect)
- Herbs every week
Crops we will be growing in 2017: arugula, Asian greens, basil, green beans, beets, broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower, celery root, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, eggplant, fennel, garlic, green onion, kale, kohlrabi, leek, lettuce, melon, onion, peas, pepper, radish, spinach, summer and winter squash, Swiss chard, sweet corn, tomato, turnip, dill, cilantro, mustard and collard greens
This year we are only offering 20 memberships “shares” at $400 a share. Each share includes 1 weekly vegetable box valued attwenty five dollars ($25) for 20 weeks starting June 3rd and going till at least October 14th ( possibly longer if season allows). 20 weeks x $25 = $500 so $400 a share is quite a discount for paying up front. We will offer stand alone boxes at the farmers market for $25 if you prefer not to get the weekly box subscription.